Soft, lightweight, versatile and functional pockets providing support and comfort in wearing an ostomy pouch/bag
See OstomyPockets in the Sept issue of The Phoenix magazine under Ostomy News and Products!
FREE SHIPPING IS EXTENDED THROUGH SEPT 30, 2014.
ORDER TODAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS EXTENDED OFFER!!
What is an OstomyPocket?
An OstomyPocket is a unisex attachment that snaps through your undergarment or other lightweight fabric (such as pajamas, hospital gowns, etc) to support your ostomy pouch/bag and provide a protective barrier for the skin. Its versatility and functionality allow you to position the OstomyPocket where it best supports your individual ostomy pouch/bag. The fabric is very soft and lightweight, wicks away moisture and has some give to it.
NO SEWING NO TAPE NO STRINGS NO BELTS
- Unisex & universal
- Prevents swaying of your ostomy pouch/bag
- Helps avoid skin irritations and wicks away moisture
- Adds additional support for your ostomy pouch/bag without touching or pulling on the stoma
- When you are ready to empty your ostomy pouch/bag, there is no need to remove the OstomyPocket. Since the OstomyPocket attaches to your underwear, it goes where your underwear goes.
- Durable & long lasting
- Pocket can be left on your underwear during washing and drying cycles
- Use with ostomy pouches/bags (Ileostomy, Colostomy or Urostomy)
- Snaps through underwear, light pajamas, hospital gowns, t-shirt, etc (pocket inside your fabric; snap strip outside fabric)
- Attaches straight up, diagonally, or sideways