Soft, lightweight, versatile and functional pockets providing support and comfort in wearing an ostomy pouch/bag
FOR THE MONTH OF JULY SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
What is an OstomyPocket?
An OstomyPocket is a unisex attachment that snaps on to your undergarment or other lightweight fabric (such as pajamas, hospital gowns, etc) to support your ostomy pouch/bag. Its versatility and functionality allow you to position the OstomyPocket where it best supports your individual ostomy pouch/bag. The fabric is very soft and lightweight, wicks away moisture and has some give to it.
NO SEWING NO TAPE NO STRINGS NO BELTS
- Unisex & universal
- Prevents swaying of your ostomy pouch/bag
- Helps avoid skin irritations and wicks away moisture
- Adds additional support for your ostomy pouch/bag without touching or pulling on the stoma
- When you are ready to empty your ostomy pouch/bag, there is no need to remove the OstomyPocket. Since the OstomyPocket attaches to your underwear, it goes where your underwear goes.
- Durable & long lasting
- Pocket can be left on your underwear during washing and drying cycles
- Use with any ostomy pouch/bag (Ileostomy, Colostomy or Urostomy)
- Snaps on to underwear, light pajamas, hospital gowns, t-shirt, etc (pocket inside your fabric; snap strip outside fabric)
- Attaches straight up, diagonally, or sideways