Please Note !!! As of 2/2014 we are RESTRUCTURING THE BUSINESS and will re-open BY 3RD QUARTER 2014. Read on to understand how this product works.
WHAT IS AN OSTOMY POCKET?
An Ostomy Pocket is an attachment that snaps on to an undergarment or pajamas to make wearing an ostomy Bag more comfortable.
No sewing, No taping, No strings, No belts.
- Prevents swaying of the ostomy Bag
- Helps avoid contact with skin or body parts
- Adds additional support for the ostomy Bag
- When you are ready to empty your ostomy Bag, because the Ostomy Pocket attaches to your underwear, there is no need to remove the Ostomy Pocket. It goes where your underwear goes.
- Use with any ostomy Bag (Ileostomy, Colostomy or Urostomy)
- Snaps on to the underwear, light pajamas or t-shirt
- Attaches straight up, diagonally, or sideways
- Pocket can be left on your underwear during washer and dryer cycles
- Your underwear will wear out before this Ostomy Pocket does.
Made in the USA, Owned and operated by an ostomate family.
Patent Number D618341